Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is the (clock) radio on?

Yesterday when Bob woke up at 2:34 a.m. and asked if I wanted him to turn the coffee on, I was reminded that I'd not blogged about the coffee and radio saga.

Six days out of seven I am awakened by my clock radio playing music at 5:40 a.m. This is the point when my DH generally goes to the kitchen and flips the switch on the ready-to-go coffee pot. He enjoys being able to do that for us and I love the coffee in bed service. Several weeks ago he came to the bedroom door about 3:30 in the morning and sweetly asked the sleeping me, "Ready for your coffee?"
I did not respond nicely: "We don't officially get up until the radio comes on."
He replied, "The radio is on!"

He had turned on the radio in the kitchen! When I listened carefully, I could hear it playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment