Mom, me, Bob, Tyler (my nephew), Pat (my sister) hiking summer of 2007
My youngest sister lives in Park City and every summer my parents spend a month out there in a rented condo. My middle sister is flying to Utah for a week the end of July. In the past we've flown out and spent a long weekend with the family. Apparently this year just isn't good for that.
Here's Bob's current reasoning:
1. We're pushing our luck with all these plane trips we're taking.
2. Too many children fly on the plane to Tampa (seriously, that's a reason)
3. Those were nice planes we flew on to Salt Lake before, but they won't be the same this time.
4. I don't care if we're still flying Delta like before.
5. It doesn't seem wise, does it?
I ask you, does it?
Surprise (come along for the ride)!!
6 years ago